When we say unlimited content edits, we mean it! You and your clients can send in as many requests as you’d like. Remember that a content edit is anything that takes 30 minutes or less to resolve and can generally be handled within the admin panel of your WordPress website.
We’re able to do this because we have a team of happiness engineers dedicated to doing only this — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We can resolve most tasks very quickly since we often see similar issues across hundreds of sites. And while some customers send more support requests than others, the average number of tasks per customer is very manageable.
Our Unlimited Content Edits Plan covers anything that takes 30 minutes or less to resolve and that can generally be handled within the admin panel of your WordPress site.
For example: Adding or editing content like blog posts, WooCommerce products, pages, etc., editing menus and widgets, installing and activating plugins, and much more.
Have more complex issues? No problem! We’re happy to troubleshoot more complicated issues and then discuss what kind of resolutions we can offer to best fit your needs.
Here’s a more comprehensive list of the most common things our 24/7 team does.
- Publishing blog posts and new pages from provided Word or Text documents
- Adding/Removing/Editing text on posts, pages, products, etc.
- Uploading provided JPG and PNG images and adding to pages
- Cropping/Resizing images within the WP Dashboard
- Adding provided Yoast keywords, titles, snippets, etc
- Adding/Removing/Editing menu items
- Configuring popups, notification bars, and slide-in features based on provided text, images, and examples
- Create image galleries
- Edit page slugs
- Adding/Removing/Editing users
- Upload PDFs
- Adjust widgets
- Updating theme options
- Adding redirects
- Add/Remove/Edit form fields
- Edit templates made from visual editors (such as Beaver Builder, Elementor, and Divi Builder)
- Installing simple plugins from the WordPress repository (i.e. “Duplicate Post” or “WordPress Zero Spam”)
We can also take care of the following requests, but they may take a bit longer than our usual turnaround time:
- Custom CSS / JS
- Performing search and replaces
- Adding code snippets through WP hooks
- Installing more complex plugins (i.e. a caching plugin or free WooCommerce add-on)
- Performance / Page-speed related adjustments based on GT Metrix reports
- Minor troubleshooting involving plugin and theme compatibility
- Installing tracking codes (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Testing contact forms and checkout workflows
Here are some requests that the Unlimited Content Edits Plan does not include:
- Graphic design changes (Things like creating graphics or editing images beyond simple resizing/cropping)
- SEO and Analytics strategy, review, or consulting
- Writing or providing copy for posts, pages, products, etc. (Including Cookie Permissions and Privacy Policies)
- Build-outs and plugin/theme development, including the build-out of new major functionality on an existing site (i.e. setting up an online store, rebuilding existing content through a different page builder, or custom-coding a new plugin to provide new functionality)
- Host-related optimization
- Interacting with third-party vendors, including the host, email provider, a plugin/theme’s support team, etc.
- Purchasing plugins, license keys, or extensions
Just remember, it never hurts to ask. No matter the request, we’ll help point you in the right direction!
If we think a task will take more than 30 minutes, we’ll provide a quote to the agency owner for approval. (Note: We will communicate directly with the agency contact on file for that site. We would not submit the quote to your client.)
Occasionally there are requests that our happiness engineers cannot do because it falls completely outside our scope of service. Once we troubleshoot the issue, we’ll let you know what your best options are.
Our team of happiness engineers is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days and week, 365 days a year. We strive to complete all tasks within 8 hours but our happiness engineers usually get them done much faster!
Our maintenance service runs during business hours, Monday-Friday.
It’s easy to submit a content edit request! You or your client can simply send the request via email to the white label inbox you set up. You can also send requests directly to email@example.com.
It will be received by our team of happiness engineers immediately and you’ll get an email confirmation.
If you choose our white label email support and you’re using Google as your provider, all sent emails will appear in the Sent folder of that mailbox. Also, if you’d like, we can set up your mailbox so that all outgoing replies are cc/bcc to a specific address.
Unfortunately this is not a reliable way to send support requests. We want to be sure that all requests are received and that our happiness engineers understand what’s being requested. The best way to do this is to send us an email directly and not work through a 3rd party system.